"Your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing." - 2 Thessalonians 1:3b

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Leviticus 16-18

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the alter to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life." Leviticus 17:11

There is a Fountain opened for my cleansing,
where sin's atonement by my Lord was made;
He was the Lamb that was taken to the slaughter,
His blood the fountain where my debt was paid.

Opened for me, opened for me
The precious, cleansing Fount was opened there for me
- Merrill Dunlop

_______________________________________________________

Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
Hebrews 9:22

1 comment: