"Your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing." - 2 Thessalonians 1:3b

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"But ye are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."  - I Peter 2:9
I once was fatherless, a stranger with no hope.
Your kindness wakened me, wakened me from my sleep
Your love it beckons deeply, a call to come and die
And by grace I now will come and take this life, Take Your life.
Sin has lost it's power and death has lost it's sting
And from the grave you've risen -- Victoriously!

Into marvelous light I'm running...
Out of darkness, out of shame.
By the cross You are The Truth
You are the Light, You are The Way!

(Sung by Christy Nockels, written by Charlie Hall)



No comments:

Post a Comment